Lone Tree Men's Club
Annual Membership Fees $125
- First up, the Lone Tree Staff would like to thank all 2016 Men’s Club Members for their support and participation. Once again our goal this year is to make Lone Tree “YOUR CLUB” that hosts fun and exciting events. We have made some changes to the Men’s Club for 2017 and hope everyone enjoys!
- The Men’s Club is open to all levels of play and will use AGA Handicaps to ensure fairness in all events. The Lone Tree Golf Club Staff will make all decisions on rules of golf at each event. We will not tolerate any cheaters, sandbaggers, or whiners!
- The cost of the events will be $55.00 May – October and $75.00 November - April. The event fee will cover green fees, cart fees, range balls, and tournament prizes.A minimum of $15.00 per player will go towards prizes for each event. There is also a $10.00 optional gross and net skins game at each event that will be paid out in cash (if the game of the week allows for both gross & net skins). The 2017 AGA Handicap is also included in the 2017 Membership Fee.
- We will pay out a minimum of 30% of the field in each event depending on the format for that event. Most events will be Gross & Net. All prizes are paid out in gift certificates for golf shop merchandise. We will special order anything product for you as long as we have an account for that vendor. Also, 100 Player Points will be awarded at each event. There will be prizes awarded at the end of the year for the top point winners. Point leaders and event results will be posted on the website after each event.
- We will have approximately 2 events per month. The events will be held on Saturdays or Sundays. There are a few major events that are held over 2 days which are also on Saturdays and Sundays. To be eligible to play in the Men’s Club Championship you must have played in at least 3 events. You may bring a guest and they may participate in the game of the day as long as they have an established handicap. Guest may play in two events per year as a guest before joining the Men’s Club.
- All events will be shotgun starts with the exception of some of the 2-day major events where one or both days could be tee-time starts. Slow play will NOT be tolerated!Each event will be played in 4 ½ hours or less.
- As a Men’s Club Member, we extenddiscounts to you on green fees on non-event days. This discount is for you and your guests. Please call the shop when making tee times and identify yourself as a Men’s Club Member to receive your discount.
Non-Event RatesFor Members & Guests
10.21.16 – 12.31.16 $50.00
1.01.17 – 4.09.17 $69.00
4.10.17 – 5.31.17 $45.00
6.01.17 – 10.08.17 $29.00
(members must be playing with guests to receive discounted rate)
- Our intent is to make the Lone Tree Men’s Club an arena for great competition and solid camaraderie. If you have any thoughts or suggestions please let us know.
- To sign up for an event you may call the shop 480.219.0831 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Event registration closes the morning prior to the event so the staff can make cart signs and score cards. If you are signed up for an event we expect you to call to cancel if you cannot make it.
Thanks again for your support and we look forward to having another incredible year in 2017!!